Rocky Product Warranty
Rocky Product Warranty for U.S. products only
- All ROCKY® Products have a 1-year, limited warranty in normal use against any manufacturing flaw(s), defective materials and workmanship.
- This warranty also covers Gore-Tex bootie liners against leakage for 1 year. All boots with Rocky, waterproof constructions are guaranteed waterproof for 6 months from date of purchase.
- The Rocky warranty does NOT cover damage due to holes worn in toes, burn marks, punctures, cuts, and abrasions from outside causes or misuse and/or abuse by the wearer.
- The warranty may be void if the user applies any materials not recommended, such as polishes, oils, or other chemicals that result in damage to the materials of the footwear.
- All products must be returned and inspected before FULL CREDIT is issued or a REPLACEMENT of the same or equal value is given. ROCKY DOES NOT PRO RATE OR OFFER PARTIAL CREDIT. We will replace all Rocky products at our discretion.
- We expect our Retailers to handle and accept returns in accordance with the Rocky warranty and return policy. If footwear was purchased directly from Rocky Brands please contact 1-866-442-4908 to obtain your return authorization number.
- If your boots were not purchased from either Rocky Brands or one of our Authorized Dealers this voids the warranty.