Founded in 1932 Rocky Brands, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh, The Original Muck Boot Company, XTRATUF, Ranger, and the licensed brand Michelin Footwear.
We proudly live our heritage as a hard-working generational company that makes the tough, comfortable products that our customers need at an incredible value. We are our customer. And that is what makes us great and sets us apart. We love what we do, and are proud of the products we make. We invite our customers, consumers, and partners to be part of the Rocky Family and see what makes us great.
- 1932: The Company is founded as the William Brooks Shoe Co. in Nelsonville, Ohio.
- 1979: The "Rocky" brand is born.
- 1993: The company goes public with an IPO. (NASDAQ: RCKY)
- 2005: Rocky acquires EJ Footwear. Brands acquired include Georgia Boot®, Durango®, and Lehigh Safety Shoes®.
- 2006: Rocky Shoes and Boots officially changes it's name to Rocky Brands, Inc., reflecting its multi-brand, head-to-toe product offering.
- 2017: Jason Brooks, Mike's youngest child and great-grandson of founder Mike Brooks, is appointed as CEO.
- 2021: Rocky Brands Inc. purchased the Honeywell Footwear Group, adding The Original Muck Boot Company, XtraTuf, Neos, and Ranger to it's portfolio