Back to Home
Welcome to Rocky Brands
We provide an environment that nurtures mutual respect and exceptional courtesy, personal growth, balance, and rewards superior performance.
Business conditions change quickly; we embrace change, we learn, and we improve continuously to ensure agility, adaptability and competitive advantage. We are proud of our long heritage, and we are involved in improving the communities in which we work
Founded in 1932, Rocky Brands' humble beginnings trace back to brothers William and F.M. Brooks (Mike), who took a leap of faith during the Great Depression and moved their families from Columbus to Nelsonville to start a shoe factory in Southeastern Ohio.
In the late 1970s, Mike Brooks, the founder\'s grandson decided it was time for the company to have its own brand name. Looking for a rugged, outdoorsy name, he chose Rocky. Today Rocky Brands designs, develops, manufactures, and sells premium quality rugged outdoor, occupational, and casual footwear, as well as branded apparel and accessories, marketing themthrough several distribution channels but primarily under owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH SAFETY SHOES, and the licensed brand MICHELIN FOOTWEAR.
Devotion to personal best performance, professionalism, innovation and lasting stability is a philosophy every Rocky Brands associate embraces. Offering a highly competitive benefit package and a friendly community-minded corporate culture, Rocky Brands strives to recruit, retain and train the best. All full-time positions offer competitive salary and benefits packages that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Benefits
- Vision Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Healthcare Account
- Flexible Spending Dependent Daycare/Elder Care Account
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time-Off
- Sick and Personal Time-Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance and Career Development Programs
- 401(k) Plan-with a safe harbor contribution as well as a company match
- Work Life Balance
- Associate Discount Purchase Program
- Associate Health, Wellness & Safety Programs
- Philanthropic Opportunities
Back to Top
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rocky Brands considers all applicants for all positions without regard to Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Sex, Age, Marital Status, Disability, Disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran Status, Sexual Orientation or Citizenship Status.