CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH, CREATIVE RECREATION and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: VP & Brand General Manager – Durango
Posting Date: June 14, 2017
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Analyze the market to determine new revenue initiatives.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase customer base and brand footprint.
- Review competitive activity and develop new methods of attaining new accounts.
- Analyze individual performance against goals and address shortfalls.
- Align territories to ensure sales objectives are met.
- Monitor sales performance to forecast and work with Regional Sales Managers to implement adjustments to sales plans.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Marketing and Supply Chain Planning Departments on corporate initiatives.
- Develop and maintain the sales, operations and discretionary budgets.
- Manage Regional Manager(s) who supervise sales team.
- Provide overall direction, coordination and evaluation of subordinates.
- Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Interview, hire and train associates; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline associates; retail top talent.
- Provide supply chain with product forecasts and lead monthly forecast/S&OP meetings for brand.
- Participate in trade show, and event planning and execution.
- Organize and lead sales meetings, as appropriate.
- Provide input and direction in support of product and line design and development.
- Manage product lifecycle to maximize value to the Company.
- Negotiate contractual agreements with customers.
- Develop and implement the re-platforming of social media sites.
- Drive site usability.
- Analyze site activity to drive sales strategies while maintaining integrity of brands to insure brand consistency.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; eight (8) to ten years in sales/marketing, brick/mortar and e-commerce business to business and business to consumer environment; or combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in management, including P&L accountability, market analysis and contract negotiations.
- Technical knowledge and previous experience within an eCommerce organization doing at least $5 million annually preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of footwear experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of Applications. Knowledge and use of pivot tables preferred.
- Ability to travel 60% of the time.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.