Sell, merchandize and support Rocky Brands’ footwear and apparel products to authorized Rocky Brands retailers within your assigned territory.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Meets or exceeds sales plan consistently
• Solicit orders, manage the current distribution and develop new points of distribution within the territory in order to profitably manage the growth of our brands consistent with our values and goals.
• Develop strong relationships with all internal and external customers through effective communication, proactive mindset, flexibility in problem solving, a sense of personal ownership and a passion for excellence in all aspects of your business.
• Proactively solves problems and presents solutions.
• Take initiative for self-improvement.
• Demonstrate organization in all aspects of the job.
• Consistently use an effective sales process (Planning, Listening, Closing).
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Bachelor’s Degree or two (2) to four (4) years of outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of outside sales experience to major retailers
• Demonstrated track record of success in sales
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision
• Ability to perform moderate physical labor when required, including the ability to lift 50 pounds
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Computer business application expertise
• Demonstrated understanding of customer needs and market segmentation
• Ability to travel overnight