Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Job ID: 1404
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the remote job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Meet or exceed sales plan, consistently.
- Solicit orders, manage the current distribution and develop new points of distribution within the territory in order to profitably manage the growth of our brands consistent with our values and goals.
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external customers through effective communication, proactive mindset, flexibility in problem solving, a sense of personal ownership and a passion for excellence in all aspects of your business.
- Proactively solves problems and presents solutions.
- Take initiative for self-improvement.
- Demonstrate organization in all aspects of the job.
- Consistently use an effective sales process (Planning, Listening, Closing).
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Execute tactical and strategic sales plans in alignment with corporate goals.
- Review market analyses to determine customer need.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marking plans.
- Communicate effectively, both internally and externally, using appropriate tools and technology in order to provide timely and accurate reporting of information as requested and required.
- Create and conduct sales proposal presentations consistent with Company standards.
- Advise dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Conduct one-on-one customer training of products’ features and benefits.
- Analyze sales statistics to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Represent the Company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Deliver sales presentations to clients; maintain relationships; negotiate and closes deals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or two (2) to four (4) years of experience in an outside sale role or combination of education and experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years of outside sales experience to major retailers.
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to perform moderate physical labor when required, including the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Advanced level of experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer needs and market segmentation.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time and overnight.
- Experience in reading and understanding contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, and business correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to multitask and maintain organization.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.