Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Plan layout of stockroom, warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored.
- Advise employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems.
- Study records and recommend remedial actions for reported non usable, slow moving, and excess stock.
- Review records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
- Schedule work for special and periodic inventories.
- Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Determine work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Assign duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Standardize procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employee; developing, coordinating, and enforcing, systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, services, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or four (4) to five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate level of skill in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Distribution Center Systems and equipment including warehousing management system, radio frequency scanner, conveyor and sortation .
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.