Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Collaborate with members of the Retail Sales and Marketing teams to build broad awareness for Lehigh Business to Business (B2B) (CustomFit & Shoe Angel) as well as the retail Business to Consumer (B2C) site 4EurSole.com through social outreach and engagement.
- Grow social media base and Brand awareness by driving both organic and paid social programs.
- Develop content and manage compelling photos and creative assets that engage our current audience and garner new fans and followers.
- Develop and execute campaigns, contests and promotions.
- Develop both a short and long-term social strategy with a calendar of relevant, scheduled posts. This will be determined with feedback from all Brand stakeholders and published on a shared calendar.
- Respond to all social media posts within 24 hours of post – with a goal of reducing this time to under 12 hours.
- Manage social media channel password security. Regularly update passwords and evaluate associate ownership monthly, or more as needed, to maintain brand social media security.
- Participate in and manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and others. Because social media is beyond standard business hours, it is necessary to monitor and address social media needs during nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Manage day-to-day online content, as well as workflows of key stakeholders, and serve as operational owner of content objectives; including social, paid advertising, and other online campaigns.
- Develop a plan that engages all Brand stakeholders to be involved in the Brand’s social media presence.
- Coordinate analytic reporting: collect digital and social Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on a weekly basis to measure success of campaigns and strategies; Review results with department managers and make recommendations for modifications and improvement.
- Improve the website usability through surveys, focus groups, A/B testing and user acceptance testing as applicable.
- Work closely with internal teams at Rocky Brands to ensure all messaging is consistent with Rocky Brands’ goals and culture.
- Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics, and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase social media effectiveness.
- Plan and conduct market research, with a focus on the business to business to consumer landscape, to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Audit and report on competitors’ social media efforts.
- Collaborate with industry partners in cross-promotional opportunities
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or three (3) to five (5) years of E-commerce or Social Media related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Active working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer, and Photoshop, preferred.
- Fluent knowledge of the fundamentals of direct B2C, and B2B sales and marketing strategies.
- Understanding of web, mobile, and online best practices; including trends.
- Experience with Google Analytics, and social media analytics.
- Understanding of HTML and content management systems.
- Superior communication skills including written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong public relations skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of current social media and internet platforms and technologies, as well as the continued desire to stay abreast of developments in this field.
- Copywriting a Plus, but not required.
- Creative thinking and collaborative work style, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.