CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Job ID: 1382
Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Senior Programmer Analyst
Posting Date: April 10, 2018
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Analyze, design, develop, test and implement software programs to support solutions.
- Evaluate design specifications and modify computer systems.
- Create new and maintain existing software programs per specified requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate knowledge exchange/transfer with other IT team members.
- Troubleshoot to resolve issues related to the company’s business applications.
- Train users on the proper use of applications.
- Assist with monitoring and advanced operational support to ensure continuous operation of the company’s IT services.
- Act as a subject matter expert in programming languages and technologies employed in the company’s core business applications, such as RPG III, RPGLE, CL, CLLE, and SQL.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through activities such as attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of information stored and accessed via the company’s business applications.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and ten plus years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 7 Years RPGIII, IV, ILE and CL experience, programming report, batch and interactive programs, including subfile processing.
- A good working knowledge of the IBM iSeries, QUERY/400 and SQL/400.
- Experience with Infor S21/Aurora and/or Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management applications preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience working in an EDI environment, preferably in the retail sector, and preferably having worked with OpenText Trusted Link version 5 or above.
- An understanding of X12 or VICS; 850, 856 and 810 EDI documents required, knowledge of 820, 846, 855, 870, 753/754, 204, 214 and 211 a plus.
- The ability to communicate clearly and consistently and maintain appropriate professional workplace conduct.
- The ability to work effectively remotely.
- The ability to able to handle multiple deadlines, work with little supervision, and tolerate interruptions.
- Proven competencies in: analyzing information, problem solving, attention to detail, software design, software debugging, software development fundamentals, software documentation, software testing, software requirements, and software development process.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.