Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Manage large-scale, highly complex projects with scope scanning more than one functional area or discipline.
- Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Define and communicate project requirements.
- Formulate and define technical scope and objectives of project.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Coordinate recruitment or assignment of project personnel including assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Prepare project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Assess variances from plan and develop and implement corrective actions to ensure project meets time, cost and quality objectives.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or three (3) to five (5) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of project leadership experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification highly desirable.
- Intermediate level of skill in Microsoft Excel, and Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Explorer. Beginner level of skill in Microsoft Visio and Spira Team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: demonstrates strong listening skills, speaks clearly and concisely, writes clearly and concisely, uses correct grammar/punctuation/spelling, adept at picking up on non-verbal cues and reading between the lines.
- Demonstrate organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills: inspires trust and respect, builds consensus and commitment, overcomes resistance, sets expectations, and establishes a strong executive presence.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate with highly technical Information Technology (IT) staff regarding team system requirements.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.