CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH, CREATIVE RECREATION and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Outbound QC Inspector
Posting Date: August 11, 2017
Location: Logan, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Audit and document the condition and packing practices of all of the outbound casing line shipments. This includes proper taping, box integrity, box size versus packed shipment, etc.
• Ensure 100 percent accuracy of all shipments being sent down the bundler line.
• Ensure that all packing slips and shipping labels are married to shipments processed through the bundler line.
• Maintain the singles or bundler tunnel accumulation line to ensure that the casing line processing is not stopped or impeded.
• Proper use of and acquire a distinct working knowledge of the bundler tunnel machine and singles shrink tunnel.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
• High School Diploma or GED; or 1-3 years related experience or training or equivalent combination.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation/maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
o Ability for prolonged standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing and balancing.
o Lifting to a maximum of 75 pounds, with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50 pounds.
o God eye/hand coordination is essential.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.