CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Job ID: 1383
Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Posting Date: April 11, 2018
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Develop creative ideas and concepts in partnership with the Marketing Manager and ecommerce team.
- Track, analyze and assess the results and effectiveness of online marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Conduct a daily review of all websites for accurate and up-to-date content.
- Collect information, technical specs and marketing materials on all third-party brands to be used for landing page creation and promotion.
- Work with the Sales Team to continuously collect up-to-date account testimonials for web content.
- Conduct research related to finding new markets, industry related articles and content, and advertising opportunities, while staying on top of marketing trends and following competitive companies.
- Help plan and organize internal sales incentives.
- Responsible for trade show materials and all departmental purchase orders.
- Assist in developing and executing email marketing calendar and strategy.
- Assist in marketing tasks related to ecommerce and day-to-day marketing administrative duties.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or four to six years of related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Active working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked-In, YouTube and others.
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft applications: including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Keen understanding of sales arena, understanding of successful implementation of social commerce is preferred.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills including proofreading, editing and grammar.
- Proven ability to be a results-driven individual who is a creative marketer at heart, capable of using analytics to optimize and drive campaigns.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.