CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH, CREATIVE RECREATION and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Manager, Marketing – Georgia
Posting Date: February 15, 2017
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Brand General Manager, focusing on meeting organizational objectives.
- Manage the marketing budget for the brand/segment and coordinate all marketing activity for the Georgia Brand.
- Work cohesively within a multi-departmental team that is responsible for the research, development and launch of new product collections.
- Manage an internal and/or external creative team to execute all aspects of print, broadcast and online production, receipt and distribution.
- Manage all aspects of sponsorship negotiations and activation.
- Manage the marketing responsibilities within the RAPID timeline, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by researching, analyzing and monitoring financial and demographic factors, and conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising, and product packaging to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Assist in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Plan and oversee the execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Negotiate contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Maintain customer database and approve the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Review analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Plan, promote, and execute sales meetings and community and goodwill events.
- Establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced level of skill in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; Intermediate skill in Excel; Beginner level of experience in Outlook and Explorer.
- Fluent knowledge of print, broadcast, and online purchasing and production, able to analyze technical drawings and blue prints.
- Must be able to travel thirty percent (30%) of the time.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.