CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Job ID: 1375
Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Front End Developer
Posting Date: February 15, 2018
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial/technological competitor changes and demographic factors in order to capitalize/react on market opportunities involving advertising programs, merchandising policy, product packaging and current web trends.
- Experiment, establish and execute online marketing goals through implementing and maintaining strategy, content management, email marketing, advertising, promotions, mailing lists, social media, surveys, focus groups and innovative web development/utilization.
- Create quality creative deliverables for multiple B2C and B2B ecommerce websites, advertising, social and email marketing initiatives.
- Plan, track and manage multiple projects involving various workflows, personnel and delivery dates.
- Collaborate, support and provide guidance to content creators, technical personnel, service providers, marketing team members, product development team members, consultants and external providers on projects, campaigns, email marketing initiatives, general deliverables/queries, social media, general site optimization and search engine optimization.
- Oversee the organization’s advertising and promotional activities specifically linked to web presence such as contests, tours and seminars.
- Manage communications with external providers by providing support, performing design reviews, code reviews, QA and unit testing.
- Prepare general and specific online marketing/sales reports on request or in preparation for presentations.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced skill level in Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML Editors, Mac and/or PC Skills (work environment PC), and an understanding of social media and new internet technologies. Familiarity with web usability standards, best practices, and implementation.
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and Google Adwords preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve daily website issues and support front end site functionality.
- Proven ability to be a results and sales driven individual who is a creative marketer at heart, team player, self-starter with lots of initiative, problem solver and capable of using analytics to optimize and drive campaigns.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Experience in developing and enhancing CMS based e-Commerce websites, app and loyalty program using best practices.
- Discover, attend and report on conferences and seminars to discover new opportunities.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.