Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Dealer Sales Agent
Posting Date: May 24, 2018
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Make outbound sales calls to assigned territory
- Answer inbound calls promptly and professionally
- Meet or exceed inbound call requirements
- Create and maintain reporting to help maintain and build sales in assigned territory
- Respond promptly and professionally to all email/task requests
- Secure and enter orders through phone/fax/email
- Sell new styles, fill-ins and closeouts, and present promotional offers
- Provide callers with accurate information and/or refer their requests to the appropriate department or responsible person
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of product lines.
- Suggest alternate product selections and upgrades as needed
- Daily maintains 60 minutes or less of “Not Ready Time”
- Maintain and exceed set dollar sales goal set in place for assigned territory
- Work with outside sales team to maintain and build assigned territory
- Send appropriate printed information or follow-up within 24-hours of customer request
- Document and communicate with management complaints regarding products
- Work with internal partners to ensure customer expectations are met
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) or two (2) years of sales experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years of call center experience.
- Knowledge of online shopping and general E-commerce user experience.
- Intermediate level of skill in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; strong experience using web-based service and/or ecommerce tools.
- Strong oral and written communication and telephone skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.