CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH, CREATIVE RECREATION and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Customer Care Representative (Part-Time Saturday & Sunday 8am-5pm)
Posting Date: August 15, 2017
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Answer inbound and place outbound calls.
• Handle consumer chats and email correspondences.
• Enter orders as needed.
• Acquire a working knowledge of product lines and be able to suggest alternate selections and upgrades as needed.
• Offer feedback to E-commerce department regarding consumer’s experience while interacting with company websites.
• Help to troubleshoot, understand and fully document any web issues before getting it to the correct technical resource for resolution.
• Track any problems or complaints to final resolution within a designated time frame.
• Provide callers with accurate information and/or refers their requests to the appropriate department or responsible person.
• Work to convert call and chat inquiries into sales.
• Process consumer returns as needed.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
• Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One (1) to two (2) years of call center experience.
• Intermediate level of skill in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; strong experience using web based service and/or ecommerce tools.
• Strong oral and written communication and telephone skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: