CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Job ID: 1386
Company: Rocky Brands, Inc.
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Posting Date: May 3, 2018
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Analyze financial information such as credit reports, financial statements, bank references and trade references to establish and manage customer credit limits. Study economic trends in firm’s industry or branch of industry to predict probable success of new customer.
- Handle collections activity for assigned accounts including but not limited to accounts placed for external collections, accounts placed for legal action, accounts who have filed bankruptcy, PIN accounts and international accounts.
- Manage credit insurance activity, reporting and claims.
- Manage the PIN (Promissory installment note) program and paperwork.
- Manage the bankrupt account process and claims paperwork.
- Handle quarterly and annual audit requests as assigned.
- Manage assigned daily, weekly or monthly reporting including but not limited to morning action reports, suspended orders reporting, credit association reporting, credit agency reporting and collection agency effectiveness reporting.
- Maintain customer account records including updating credit limits or adding/removing account stops and deactivating accounts.
- Actively participate as a member of the departmental management team.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers to gather information necessary to keep accounts current.
- Arrange payment plans for customers unable to pay, simplifying the process and perhaps helping them to avoid late fees.
- Verify account information and take credit card payments over the phone in the event that a customer is prepared to pay.
- Evaluate results of investigations, prepare reports of findings, and suggest credit limitations to management.
- Maintain database of customer credit histories via CRM.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience in business, Finance or Accounting.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Strong decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.