CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Job Title: Collector
Posting Date: November 13, 2017
Department: Accounts Receivable
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Analyze customer accounts to determine best solution to resolve invoicing issues and document resolution.
- Initiate calls to customers in order to secure payment for past due balances, and negotiate and arrange payment plans for customers unable to pay within terms.
- Process customer credit card payments as needed to pay down open balances.
- Follow the Standard Work Schedule provided by management to efficiently work assigned accounts.
- Utilize the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to verify and update account information, record names, conversations and establish follow-up tasks.
- Document, track and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Collaborate with all internal departments to assure customers’ needs are met.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College; or one (1) year of related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) year of experience preferred working in an Accounts Receivable department and possessing a working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures with in credit and collection field.
- Beginner level of experience in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Applications including: Word and Outlook.
- Experience using web portals preferred.
- Experience using Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) and CRM platform systems preferred.
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate information in verbal and written form to internal and external customers.
- Interpersonal, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proficient analytical skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and decimals; and the ability to compute percentages.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.