CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH, CREATIVE RECREATION and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Posting Date: January 24, 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Enter marketing promotional orders daily: document all requests and track product to ensure on time delivery.
• Manage marketing closet: organize and log promo gear and samples for stylists, celebrities and editors.
• Manage marketing showroom: update marketing wall with new samples each season.
• Plan and coordinate the CR Street Team activities: create weekly competitions for members to push new products and brand initiatives, research potential street team members (bloggers, etc.) and monitor all street team social media activity in conjunction with the Social Media Coordinator.
• Prepare all samples upon delivery to be photographed.
• Order all supplies needed for the CR office, including parking validation and new imagery for seasonal photo shoots.
• Assist the Retail Marketing Specialist in creating POPs and promotional displays for key accounts and install retail windows.
• Assist editors and celebrity stylists, provide line sheets, ship product and log the returns.
• Conduct marketing research.
• Maintain departmental quality control processes, including the marketing work schedule, marketing department meetings and proofreading.
• Assist in developing and executing email marketing calendar and strategy.
• Assist in marketing and merchandising tasks related to e-commerce.
• Assist in day-to-day marketing administrative duties.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or four to six years of related experience or combination of education and experience.
• Two to four years of related marketing or e-commerce experience.
• Active working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked-In, YouTube and others.
• Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft applications: including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Analytical ability with experience in data collection and analysis tools.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.